Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Vanished

This month in book club I got to lead.  I got to choose a book for everybody to read and then I asked my own questions about the book.  The book I chose was called Vanished.  It is a mystery book.
The main character in it is a girl named Neela.  The book is about a veena that goes missing (a veena is a type of instrument), and everybody is trying to find it. 


I came up with 8 questions and when we got to book club I asked them to everyone (I forgot to answer my own questions)!  I thought I was going to be really nervous but it was actually really fun to lead the group.  Usually it's the parents who lead but this time it was me so it was really fun.  I think people liked the book I picked.  I really like it, too.  
Now, it's Kaia's turn and she picked The Night Gardener.  
I am glad that instead of answering questions from the book this time, instead one of us kids gets to pick and we get to have our own made-up questions-- and choose our own book!
What makes book club so great is that I get to spend time with my friends and we get to read which I love to do.  And in every book there is a good role model for girls-- or anybody!  Book Club rocks!
-Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Great! Zoe did an absolute wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful review of the book! It was great and you did an awesome job leading the discussion, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete