Saturday, December 30, 2017

Wonder Review-- by all 3 daughters! (Book & movie)

KAIA:

1. The movie has a great sense of humor
2. I liked that it mostly stayed true to the book and only tweeked a few little things
3. I kind of wish that the teacher in the book and the movie could have had a perspective because most of the other characters do and he doesn't.



ZOE:

1.  The book was really good and it was specific about the characters and their lives.
2.  I really liked Summer and Jack because they were nice to Auggie when nobody else was.
3.  After we saw the movie and had the discussion I was kind of upset because they changed up some of the characters' personalities a little bit.


NORAH:


1. I enjoyed watching the movie wonder because it was very entertaining and touching.
2. I would give this movie a five stars out of five
3. I think the older sister Olivia or, Via had a very strong personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment