Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Abby Spencer Goes to Bollywood

A NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ABBY

I just finished a book called Abby Spencer goes to Bollywood by Varsha Bajaj.  
Just some of the delicious Indian
food we enjoyed during book club!
I would definitely give it a 4 out of 5 stars rating. This book was about a girl named Abby. In the book, Abby wants excitement! No. Not really. What she really wants is to finally figure out who her dad is. Abby never really thought about not having a dad before, but but when an unexpected accident occurs, Abby is left with many 
Me and my friends at book club!
 
questions. Abby starts to have to keep secrets and tell lies about certain things. Do you think Abby will meet her dad? Does he care about her? Did he even know she existed? Read Abby Spencer Goes to Bollywood to find out. The one thing that brought me down a bit, was the way the main character was built. Most of the time I felt strongly that Abby, the main character did not stick up for herself enough. She just went with everything, even though she might not have wanted to. I would recommend this book to anybody over the age of 8. Altogether the book was enjoyable to read even though I did not quite like the way author built the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment