Saturday, January 21, 2017

Are You Up for Adventure?

Well Alanna is! She starts out as a young girl who is afraid of the magical Gift she and her twin brother were born with. But Alanna feels uncomfortable about what is next in life and decides to take matters into her own hands. By then, she realizes that her Gift was meant to help the lives of others and without believing in it, she could accidentally hurt or possibly kill a friend! She meets unusual and royal friends along the way, but all the while, getting closer and closer to her dream. I like Alanna and I think that we could be great friends. This is why I chose Alanna: The First Adventure during my turn in book club. I enjoyed coming up with the questions for my two friends, their moms, and my mom. Find more about Alanna and her adventures by reading Alanna: The First Adventure!

This is me and my friends with the book, Alanna: The First Adventure at our book club!

No comments:

Post a Comment